DJ J-Beez Supports Hip-Hop 4 Flint


DJ J-Beez Supports Hip-Hop 4 Flint
By Mr. Joe Walker

Hip-hop artists, professionals and enthusiasts across America are uniting in various cities to help resolve the terrifying water crisis in Flint, MI. Hip-Hop 4 Flint is a national charitable event, and a number of high-profile patrons will converge on The Intersection in Grand Rapids, MI to show their support on March 19, 2016.

DJ J-Beez will be among them.

I asked him why he’s chosen to show his support. This is what DJ J-Beez had to say.


“I was born in Flint, my family is there, and all of my childhood memories are connected to that place. As far as why I wanted to be involved in the event, Flint has had a rough go of it and the last thing the people need is to be poisoned by their government. I can't singlehandedly change what is going on, but if I get the opportunity to pay tribute to Flint rapper MC Breed – RIP - with my DJ set while helping to raise money and awareness, I will take it.”