Sundays Without The Walking Dead: What To Do, What To Do



I wait so impatiently through the Spring, Summer and early Fall for the return of The Walking Dead (and post-show Talking Dead). The AMC hit comes back with 8 episodes, takes my breath away, then it’s off again until February.

What am I supposed to do Sunday nights from 9 to 11?

I suppose I could do something constructive around the house if I don’t have an article to write. I could also watch Sunday Night Football from the beginning for a change.

Were we in an actual zombie apocalypse I’d aggressively relieve my frustrations on real “walkers” wondering the neighborhood aimlessly in search for fresh flesh to nibble.

Or maybe I’d just stay inside and read. Fighting zombies for two hours sounds like a terrible idea.

I write "good",

Mr. Joe Walker