Mr. Joe Walker's 25 Most Viewed Articles of 2015


25 Most Viewed Articles of 2015
By Mr. Joe Walker

I'm so thankful for the success I experienced in 2015; this included both my weekly column Urban Legend and monthly feature The Great Debate getting off the ground for SoulTrain.com, my return to writing new release album reviews (Prince tweeted my Judith Hill review!!!), writing weekly classic hip-hop album reviews for Concrete615.com, and forging a working relationship with Lee Bailey's EURWeb.com!

And I can't forget being named Managing Editor of Liquid Arts & Entertainment Magazine!

Amidst those notables, my blogs reached 200,000 views!

Thank you to anyone and everyone who read even one of my pieces last year. Compiled below are my most viewed articles of 2015. And, please, keep reading!


(featuring DJ Bigggz, Gigamesh, DJ Wonder and Cool V)

(featuring Christopher McDonald, Bowlegged Lou, Ericka Blount Danois, Cheryl Pepsii Riley, MC Lyte, Teddy Riley, Christon Gray, HighTyde, Dena D)



[featuring Big Daddy Kane, Cheryl Pepsii Riley, Kem, Jay King, Teddy Riley, Donell Jones, Case, Rodney Perry, Cool V, Joey Beanz Little, DJ Soupa Model, J. Holiday, Krystle, Correna, Tracy Cruz, Algebra Blassett, Candice Hoyes, Zakiya Hooker, Khadijah Moon]


[featuring Sebastian Mikael, Havok, Ty Dolla $ign, Tam Tam, Tracy Cruz, HighTyde, ISH, 
Mr. 1204, Prezidential Poe, T.Y., Griffin, F-man, Gerald "G-Ride" King, Nemoniq]













[featuring PL 12, Prezidential Poe, Governor Slugwell]






[featuring Pete Rock, 6th Sense, DJ J-Beez, DJ King Assassin, DJ Wonder, Mix Master Ice, Ron Otis, CORE DJ Hershey]