Day 104 – According to the Calendar



Day 104 – According to the Calendar
By Jiddoe S'Phatt


Warmest greetings! My name is Jiddoe S’Phatt. Welcome to Day 104 of “Blog 365”.
A little piece of me goes into each entry I write. I hope you enjoy this one!

----------

When you’re as involved in entertainment as I am, you value trips to events. I look forward to drives from city to city because it allows me time to be trapped with my ideas. I can go over them, process them, and talk my way through them without any other voices but my own.

The problem is I’m tired of driving in the snow. For starters, it’s Spring according to the calendar. Michigan apparently has other ideas. Ones it’s not simply talking through, but implementing with literal chilling results.

The last thing I want to do in April before heading to a play, movie, listening session or concert is brush a mound of snow off my vehicle!

I heard someone say how pretty it looked outside with everything covered in snowflakes. I didn’t have to ask to know they weren’t from around here. Out of respect they should have said that to themselves in their head.

That’s an idea.
----------

Share your thoughts with me at info@mrjoewalker.com or on Twitter @mrjoewalker.

Visit MrJoeWalker.com for more great stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment