Day 117 – Sauce



Day 117 – Sauce
By Jiddoe S'Phatt


Warmest greetings! My name is Jiddoe S’Phatt. Welcome to Day 117 of “Blog 365”.
A little piece of me goes into each entry I write. I hope you enjoy this one!
----------
My sauce pan was ready. All the ingredients were in front of me, ready to be combined. It was time to start making my homemade enchilada sauce. But I couldn’t. Not right away. My mind wasn’t fully on cooking.

My thoughts were preoccupied by ‘Avengers: Infinity War’. A day later I was still in awe of the film I’d seen. From its many standout moments one was dominating my imagination.

Thanos beat up the Hulk. Convincingly.

This altercation was meant to shock the audience. It was done to establish how much of a threat Thanos was to Earth’s Mightiest Heroes. And it worked like a charm.

Hulk rushed him out of nowhere, pounding him as expected. Then, to the surprise of everyone, he out muscles Hulk before treating him like a heavy bag at the gym where young Mike Tyson worked out. Combinations of brutal punches followed by a crippling knee to the face. To add insult to injury Thanos scooped up Hulk and emphatically body slammed him.

Sauce.



---------

Share your thoughts with me at info@mrjoewalker.com or on Twitter @mrjoewalker.

Visit MrJoeWalker.com for more great stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment