Day 115 – Wait



Day 115 – Wait
By Jiddoe S'Phatt


Warmest greetings! My name is Jiddoe S’Phatt. Welcome to Day 115 of “Blog 365”.

A little piece of me goes into each entry I write. I hope you enjoy this one!
----------
The wait is almost over.

In just a couple hours I’ll finally be sitting in a movie theater watching ‘Avengers: Infinity War’. Ten years of storytelling will come to an end. All my questions will be answered. Each of my theories will be proven right or wrong.

Seeing this movie is what I’ve thought about most today.

I purchased advanced tickets and paid extra for assigned seats. I’m not standing in a line outside the theater. I won’t be lined up in the lobby waiting for someone to say it’s okay to go in. There’s no worry of will there be good seats left.

I know there’s good seats. I picked them out. It’s been assured and my receipt proves it.

I’m going to walk in that theater holding whatever snacks I’ve decided on, sit down, and wait for that Marvel signature to appear on screen, getting me even more excited then I’ll already be while sitting there.

Out of courtesy they should forego any previews and get right to the film. No more waiting. Just get right to it.
----------

Share your thoughts with me at info@mrjoewalker.com or on Twitter @mrjoewalker.

Visit MrJoeWalker.com for more great stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment