Day 111 – Cheese



Day 111 – Cheese
By Jiddoe S'Phatt


Warmest greetings! My name is Jiddoe S’Phatt. Welcome to Day 111 of “Blog 365”.
A little piece of me goes into each entry I write. I hope you enjoy this one!

----------
I’ve waited 10 years for these. Now I have them.

I stood in line at the Regal Cinema box office patiently waiting. Once it was my turn I approached the window with a smile on my face. A big one. Full cheese.

“I need 3 tickets for ‘Avengers: Infinity War’, Thursday at 7PM!”

The person at the counter started smiling too. “I’ve had my tickets for 4 weeks,” she remarked, excitedly. The feeling is apparently as universal as I’ve imaged.

I’ve never been this hype for a movie. I’ve never anticipated the theatrical release of a film as much as I have this one. I’ve read numerous articles and watched cast interviews from just about every major news outlet available. Each one gets me more pumped! The only other movie that comes close is ‘Avengers’ in 2012.

And soon I’ll finally get to learn if Marvel’s 10 years of cinematic storytelling is worth the tremendous buildup.

If it is I assure you I’ll be buying more tickets to see it again. With a smile on my face. A big one. Full cheese.
----------

Share your thoughts with me at info@mrjoewalker.com or on Twitter @mrjoewalker.

Visit MrJoeWalker.com for more great stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment