Day 116 – Wait … What?



Day 116 – Wait … What?
By Jiddoe S'Phatt


Warmest greetings! My name is Jiddoe S’Phatt. Welcome to Day 116 of “Blog 365”.
A little piece of me goes into each entry I write. I hope you enjoy this one!
----------
The theater was mostly silent as ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ came to a close. With good reason.

I predicted some of the characters would meet their end at the hands of Thanos. But that many??!!

Emotions hung in the air longer than the scent of popcorn. People walked out perplexed, angry, sad, and everything else. I just needed to collect my thoughts. The movie left me with a lot to process. Earlier I was so excited I could hardly sit still. After seeing the film I just wanted to sit down.

I exited left out of the theater towards the emergency exit that’s directly in front of the parking lot. When I got to the doors I just stood there for a moment. Part of me wanted to turn around, head to the lobby to purchase another ticket so I could watch ‘Infinity War’ again immediately.

I need to confirm what I’d just witnessed on the big screen. I was unsure what happened really happened. Like passing a bear on the side of the road.
---------

Share your thoughts with me at info@mrjoewalker.com or on Twitter @mrjoewalker.

Visit MrJoeWalker.com for more great stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment