Day 103 – Spur of the Moment



Day 103 – Spur of the Moment
By Jiddoe S'Phatt


Warmest greetings! My name is Jiddoe S’Phatt. Welcome to Day 103 of “Blog 365”.
A little piece of me goes into each entry I write. I hope you enjoy this one!

----------

The 2018 NBA Playoffs started today. I cleared my schedule to watch what I hoped would be an exciting professional basketball game between the #7 ranked San Antonio Spurs vs the defending NBA Champions, the 2nd ranked Golden State Warriors.

With both Westcoast teams missing their best player due to injury – Stephen Curry for the Warriors and Kawhi Leonard for the Spurs – I expected San Antonio’s All-star center LaMarcus Aldridge to come up huge in this game. His toughness and consistency are often questioned, so this would have been the perfect opportunity to prove himself in front of a major viewing audience.

After scoring just 14 points in a 21-point loss while also getting out played by the Warriors’ JaVale McGee, this moment looked like more than Aldridge could handle.

Of course I couldn’t do any better. I can still expect it, though.

----------

Share your thoughts with me at info@mrjoewalker.com or on Twitter @mrjoewalker.

Visit MrJoeWalker.com for more great stories!



No comments:

Post a Comment