To Develop: Blog 365 Day 15 – Breakfast Cereal Served Over Ice Cream


To Develop: Blog 365 Day 15 – Breakfast Cereal Served Over Ice Cream
By Jiddoe S'Phatt

Warmest greetings! My name is Jiddoe S’Phatt. Welcome to day 15 of “To Develop: Blog 365”.

Inspiration to write comes from a number of places. For this blog I’ve been inspired by hip-hop artist Rick Chyme and producer David K. Manley of Man@Work Productions. Through a collaborative project titled #DailyPieces365 these two artists will release a new song every day for the next 365 consecutive days! Their impressive dedication has motivated me to write a new blog every day of 2018.

A little piece of me goes into each entry I write. I hope you enjoy this one!

----------

I don’t sleep much.

If I’m not awake writing I’m thinking of things I’ve written or planning to write. I have yet to determine if this is a disorder.

In between bouts with ever changing ideas I’m visiting my refrigerator or kitchen cabinets for snacks. My hope is they’ll give me a boost of energy or ideas. A few chips here, a piece of cheese there. Maybe I’ll grab a handful of chocolate chips or a sample portion of something left over from dinner. One of my favorites is dry breakfast cereal served over ice cream.

After eating I’ll return to my notebook PC with my composition notebook resting beside me. I’ll open it to peruse ideas. Too often thoughts that sounded cool initially don’t make as much since to me when revisited later. Next I take my pen in my hand to start crossing out the ideas I don’t care to indulge anymore before beginning to write new ones. This goes on for an hour or so, most times I’ll stop because I begin to crave a snack again.

Back to the kitchen I go. Maybe I’ll grab a handful of chocolate chips or a sample portion of something left over from dinner. Perhaps another helping of dry breakfast cereal served over ice cream. That’s when I really good idea will hit me!

After eating I’ll return to my notebook PC and begin to write, only to interrupt myself because I forgot to write the idea down first. Once that’s done I continue writing. This goes on for an hour or so, most times I’ll stop because I again begin to crave a snack.

I have yet to determine if this is a disorder. I don’t sleep much.

----------

Share your thoughts with me at info@mrjoewalker.com or on Twitter @mrjoewalker.

Visit MrJoeWalker.com for more great stories!