To Develop: Blog 365 Day 24 – Hunting for Cookies


To Develop: Blog 365 Day 24 – Hunting for Cookies
By Jiddoe S'Phatt

Warmest greetings! My name is Jiddoe S’Phatt. Welcome to day 24 of “To Develop: Blog 365”.

Inspiration to write comes from a number of places. For this blog I’ve been inspired by hip-hop artist Rick Chyme and producer David K. Manley of Man@Work Productions. Through a collaborative project titled #DailyPieces365 these two artists will release a new song every day for the next 365 consecutive days! Their impressive dedication has motivated me to write a new blog every day of 2018.

A little piece of me goes into each entry I write. I hope you enjoy this one!

----------

If you follow me on Twitter @mrjoewalker then you’re aware from time to time I tweet “a treat for you #latenight readers”.

Those are usually new articles, interviews, columns or blogs I’ve finished writing. Using brain power when you’ve been awake 19 hours requires me to eat lots of actual treats. So for a final boost of energy I’ll visit the local 24-hour grocery store in the middle of the night hunting for cookies, candy, ice cream, or a combo of all 3.

Most times it’s cookies I’m craving.

A few nights ago before making it to the cookie aisle I came across an Oreo display near the entrance. I love me some Oreo cookies. Heads or Tails – chocolate on one side, vanilla on the other – are my favorite. Lemon’s third. I also indulge on Special Edition Oreos.

Apple Pie? Yum.

Banana Split? Yummy.

Caramel Apple? Delicious.

Reese’s Peanut Cup? My second favorite Oreo.

Swedish Fish? Wait… Huh?

Latte? Umm…

Peeps???!!

They’re going too far with the Special Edition flavors now. Back to this display I encountered: it housed both Chocolate Hazelnut and Spicy Hot Cinnamon Oreos. I passed. Just the thought of these turned me off.

I bought Keebler Fudge Stripes. Yum.



----------

Share your thoughts with me at info@mrjoewalker.com or on Twitter @mrjoewalker.

Visit MrJoeWalker.com for more great stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment