To Develop: Blog 365 Day 21 – Gratitude to Each


To Develop: Blog 365 Day 21 – Gratitude to Each
By Jiddoe S'Phatt

Warmest greetings! My name is Jiddoe S’Phatt. Welcome to day 21 of “To Develop: Blog 365”.

Inspiration to write comes from a number of places. For this blog I’ve been inspired by hip-hop artist Rick Chyme and producer David K. Manley of Man@Work Productions. Through a collaborative project titled #DailyPieces365 these two artists will release a new song every day for the next 365 consecutive days! Their impressive dedication has motivated me to write a new blog every day of 2018.

A little piece of me goes into each entry I write. I hope you enjoy this one!

----------

WWE’s announcement that Bill Goldberg would be inducted into their 2018 Hall of Fame class made me want to watch some older inductions. Of ones in recent years Beth Phoenix stands out. It’s worth watching again. She gave such an inspiring induction speech.

I was a fan of the famed Glamazon from the first match of hers I watched. Beth was intimidating, could at times be very funny, and was most of all believable. She looked like she could kick anyone’s butt while also being a heartwarming hero.

Beth truly deserved to be enshrined. While at the podium she took the time to express her gratitude to each of the persons who contributed to her success.

No matter where we’re standing we should all do the same. Beth’s words were touching and classy, and an unforgettable display of sincerity. I took note.

In my 20 years as a writer I’ve been influenced, helped, inspired and given opportunities by a host of unforgettable people. If I’m lucky the day will come when I’ll stand before my family, friends and fans to accept a tangible accolade, a trophy awarded to me for my work and contributions.

I’ll be thankful.


----------

Share your thoughts with me at info@mrjoewalker.com or on Twitter @mrjoewalker.


Visit MrJoeWalker.com for more great stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment