To Develop: Blog 365 Day 30 – A January Evening in Michigan


To Develop: Blog 365 Day 30 – A January Evening in Michigan
By Jiddoe S'Phatt


Warmest greetings! My name is Jiddoe S’Phatt. Welcome to day 30 of “To Develop: Blog 365”.

Inspiration to write comes from a number of places. For this blog I’ve been inspired by hip-hop artist Rick Chyme and producer David K. Manley of Man@Work Productions. Through a collaborative project titled #DailyPieces365 these two artists will release a new song every day for the next 365 consecutive days! Their impressive dedication has motivated me to write a new blog every day of 2018.

A little piece of me goes into each entry I write. I hope you enjoy this one!

----------

It was a nice day today. The sun was shining. There wasn’t a cloud in the sky. Because of this I decided to take the dog for a walk.

She and I hadn’t strolled through the neighborhood in several weeks due to the insane amounts of snow we’d received. Much to my delight a warm front melted nearly all of it.

The yards, sidewalks and streets were as clear as an empty wine glass. A January evening in Michigan that feels like spring? I’ll drink to that.

After church I did a little shopping. My first stop was the market for fruits, vegetables and a family pack of chicken wings to accompany the legs I’d planned to cook. Next I hit Big Lots for brown rice flour and a few seasonings I’d run out of.

By the time I finally arrived home the dog was excited to see me. Normally I’d fill her bowl then take her out back to relieve herself. Instead I suggested a walk which she always understands. Her ears perk, eyes widen, tail blurs because it’s wagging so fast. I clipped on her leash and we were off.

For maximum enjoyment we went the long way, enjoying the clear sunny evening.

After we got back I cooked dinner. During that time it snowed much it looked as though the insane amounts of snow had never melted.



----------

Share your thoughts with me at info@mrjoewalker.com or on Twitter @mrjoewalker.

Visit MrJoeWalker.com for more great stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment