To Develop: Blog 365 Day 31 – Thank you, Rick Chyme and Dave Manley


To Develop: Blog 365 Day 31 – Thank you, Rick Chyme and Dave Manley
By Jiddoe S'Phatt

Warmest greetings! My name is Jiddoe S’Phatt. Welcome to day 31 of “To Develop: Blog 365”.

Inspiration to write comes from a number of places. For this blog I’ve been inspired by hip-hop artist Rick Chyme and producer David K. Manley of Man@Work Productions. Through a collaborative project titled #DailyPieces365 these two artists will release a new song every day for the next 365 consecutive days! Their impressive dedication has motivated me to write a new blog every day of 2018.

A little piece of me goes into each entry I write. I hope you enjoy this one!

----------

Hip-hop artist Rick Chyme called me with excitement in his voice. He told me he and a producer David K. Manley were about to embark on a venture for the ages.

He disclosed the two of them were teaming up to release 365 new songs in 2018, one a day for the entire year.

But this was not just about the music, Rick said. It was about inspiring people to take daily actions to improve their lives for one year. Great idea, I told him.

Rick was the third person featured in my weekly column “ShiningExample”. I’ve known since meeting him more than a decade ago how much he values human life. He speaks encouragingly to those he encounters in normal passing, at his concerts, and during his speaking engagements.

During the call Rick said he and Manley thought of me because of how much I write. They thought to ask me to take part in their venture in whatever way I could. The idea came up to review the songs or recap their release in some way.

After a bit of pondering it hit me. I thought since they were going to record, mix and release a new song each day for all of 2018 then I’d write, edit and release a new blog everyday this year!

Thirty-one blogs later… Thank you, Rick Chyme and Dave Manley!

----------

Share your thoughts with me at info@mrjoewalker.com or on Twitter @mrjoewalker.

Visit MrJoeWalker.com for more great stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment