To Develop: Blog 365 Day 9 - 380


To Develop: Blog 365 Day 9 - 380
By Jiddoe S'Phatt

Warmest greetings! My name is Jiddoe S’Phatt. Welcome to day 9 of “To Develop: Blog 365”.

Inspiration to write comes from a number of places. For this blog I’ve been inspired by hip-hop artist Rick Chyme and producer David K. Manley of Man@Work Productions. Through a collaborative project titled #DailyPieces365 these two artists will release a new song every day for the next 365 consecutive days! Their impressive dedication has motivated me to write a new blog every day of 2018.

A little piece of me goes into each entry I write. I hope you enjoy this one!

----------

I am puzzled.

I’m working on my notebook computer while sitting in the recliner when suddenly I feel the urge to stand up. I look around my living room for a few seconds before walking over to the window behind me. I’m not wearing sox or slippers.

As I stop in the front of the glass my foot covers a small portion of the vent on the floor. The heat coming out of it feels nice on my toes.

I’m so confused.

This window overlooks my snow covered back yard. We really got dumped on. Our set of wood patio chairs and their matching table are completely buried. So is my son’s red crab sandbox. He and his dog like to chase each other through the snow. But the previous fall left a heap so deep I had to shovel them a play area. I actually took the time to shovel a maze for them to trek through. That’s covered now, too, and it looks as though I’d never done it at all.

Snow is dominating the scenery. It stretches as far as I can see in every direction.

I’m insanely perplexed!

This entire time I’m standing here staring out my living room window into the backyard I’m thinking how in the heck did I have time to write and publish 380 articles last year?